Friday 4 March 2016

Friday Fun Day or so they say Lol! 160

Hi to you all, BP here, welcome to all my followers.
She thinks you follow her but now I know it's me Lol!


For those of you who are new around here I am Boilerplate Mini Me a true Steampunk robot. If you would like to know how I came to be here you can find my birth story here.
And if you would like to know who the original Boilerplate was you can find that here.

I bet the rest of you thought I'd gone for good well you're wrong, I'm still here but she put me right up at the top and it's difficult to get down.
I think someone had been talking about my walkabout adventures and she found out!
It had better not be any of you or else!

Anyway back to today's fun and games! I am going to have to get off this shelf somehow.



You think you've got problems.... Look at us we're all squashed in here!
You have to do something BP!

 
Where is she anyway? I thought she promised to have a tidy-up soon!
Monkey... what has happened to your leg!!!
 
Where are you going BP?
Now look you lot I'm not sticking here any longer I'm off!
 
Ha! watch my feet BP you nearly stood on me!
For a very small clock you use very large letters Green boy!
You really are in a mood today.
Well it's her fault, how dare she leave me up here so long!
 
 
Mmmm not seen him before either.
What's your name then?
Mini Crow? You're very small.
I might be small but I could still peck you mate!


How are you spare hand you look all tense today.
 
I'm okay, just a bit stiff as I've been up here so long too.

 
Right finally I'm down on the desk and I can tell you there's not much happening at the moment.

 
Hope you can call back again soon and hopefully the desk will be tidy and I will have had chance to go on a new adventure that way we'll all be in a better mood Lol!
 
Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Your friend,
BP Mini Me xXx
 
 
Bye the way I've been told to tell you this.

If you would like some smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too and send some back here quick!!!

 
BP Mini Me xXx

9 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for joining in this week BP....it was just what I needed.
:-) :-) :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Well, long time no see BP! It's great that you have gone for a little wander around the desk and say hello to your neighbours.
Have a good week,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

The thing is Angela if you tidy up will there be as much to gossip about and make us laugh out loud.
Lynn x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thank you and your counterpart for visiting me while I slept. It's been so long, I had no idea about BP before today. What fun you have with your steampunk robot.

Have a wonderful Friday and I know you and BP will be smiling all through the weekend, too.

Laura said...

What fun, although Monkey's leg... that angle does look worrying!

Redanne said...

Well HELLO BP mini me, I have missed you So much, it is so lovely to see you back! Please tell her indoors to keep you where we can see you, it has been far too long.... you are looking very well by the way! Big hugs, Auntie Anne xxx

Barb said...

Being quite new I'd not heard about BP. Good to see he's out and about again. Barbxx

Kyla said...

Hello BP...too cute but needs taming as the 1927 Fritz Lang film Metropolis taught us....robots are powerful!!!

kyla

Shoshi said...

Hello BP, nice to meet you. I didn't know about you before. I can see Angela gives you and your companions a hard time. However, I don't think she'll ever tidy up, do you? Lol!

Shoshi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10