Saturday 2 April 2016

Pram tutorial.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

You may remember I showed you this last week, my new design for :
That Craft Place Challenge Blog.




Since then it has also been on Hochanda (Shopping Channel) on Thursday as Lisa used it as one of her samples.


As promised I have a tutorial for you of how I made it.

If you would like to see this please click here.

Sadly this will be my last tutorial for That Craft Place as Lisa has decided to have an extended holiday.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope you will pop over and have a look at what I've been up to.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x
 
Links you need to know 

6 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

amazing project! great job!

Alicia

Brenda Brown said...

Popped over to take a look and loved seeing all the process steps you took to achieve those fabulous effects and brilliant outcome. Love it.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Cara said...

Thanks for the tutorial on how to make this amazing piece. Cara x

Barb said...

A Fantastic Project! Barbxx

pam said...

Amazing project Angela, missed seeing this on TV, popped over to see your tutorial on how to make this pram, fantastic tut.
Pam x

Redanne said...

I missed the show on Hochanda as we have had visitors but I loved seeing how you made this fabulous pram. It really is a statement piece Angela! Hugs, Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10