Monday 28 August 2017

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard which I showed you a couple of weeks ago:

 
The clock and number stamps are by Indigo Blu.
The dies are by Tim Holtz and the sentiment stamp is by Hobby Craft.

 
I stamped another clock on the Masterboard then embossed this before adding Crackle Paste to the face.
The clock was attached with a split pin to allow it to swivel showing the numbers below.
 
The metal cogs were attached with a hot glue gun and I added split pins on the corners.
 
 
 I would love to hear your comments and thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous crackle on the clock face and a lovely 'man' card design. Hope you're having a great bank holiday weekend xxx

Ruth said...

Great card in soft muted colours, apologies for my long absence, so enjoyed my visit catching up on all your wonderful creations, enjoy the bank holiday and happy creating!!! Hugs Ruth xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Love this! Jo x

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love how the number is hidden behind the watch x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful card, Angela - that masterboard background has such fabulous texture, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10