Friday 15 September 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been a busy week but not many photo opportunities really but I have been in the park walking the dogs.

We saw this one day, can you see him too?

 
A bit closer will show you it's a heron.
 
 
It was a very sunny day and his white feathers are glowing in the sun.
 
 
The new visitors centre is coming along and they have started tidying the garden area to open up the area close to where the original house would have stood.
As with many properties which were taken over by the military in the second world war it was not handed back to the owners straight away and by the time it was the renovation needed was too expensive and finally they knocked it down.
 
 

 
I've been doing some gardening too but no photographs to show for it so I'm showing you some of the fish instead.


 Pleased to say everyone looks happy at the moment and the new fish Mona has settled in well, she is very greedy!


 That's her the black and orange fish. She is a Hi Utsuri which is a black koi with orange or red markings.
I'm sure that's just what you needed to know Lol!



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

I'm pleased to hear Mona has settled in well....you have some amazing fish. They look huge but I have a feeling if they weren't covered that stunning heron would be paying you a visit for breakfast. Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I love the heron. It reminds me one we saw at some waterfalls in Ireland. We watched it for ages, and in the end we had to make enough noise for it to fly away just so we could be sure it was actually real and not a statue! The fish are all doing well. Their colours all look lovely even through the net. have a good week. Kate x

Jackie PN said...

I can't believe how big those fish get!
They are beautiful! Looking forward to photos of your fall garden!
Jackie xo

Cara said...

I see you don't trust the heron to stay in the park and away from your koi! Glad to hear that Mona is happy and content with you even if she is as scary as a great white! It's okay though, I'm reading this on my iPad mini, so she's only about 3cm long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10