Friday 10 November 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Now where could this be?

Fairly quiet when we arrived though it did fill up a bit later.
 

Arty Workshops.
 

Arty  caravan, love it.


 Hochanda


Gorgeous exhibits.
 
 
Any ideas yet?



 
Powertex  Demos. Love them.

 
Crochet car blanket.
 
Thought I would knit one for the MG but no-one thought it a good idea, can't think why Lol!

 
 Steampunk stuff, brilliant!








 
 
I bet you've got it by now, it was the NEC Hobbycrafts at Birmingham and what a great day it was.

Have a lovely creative weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Sue said...

Angela, Hope you have a lovely time and grab loads of bargains. Sue

Helen said...

wow what fun you had! I must make time to do some more Powertex soon.. going to have to get my Christmas cards done first though (sad face!)

pam said...

You sure love your craft shows Angela! looks a good one this you have been too.
Hugs Pam x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely to see all these photos, Angela! Is this an annual event? I could try and catch it next year - it looks like fun!

Barb said...

It looks like a really interesting show Angela. Great photos. Enjoy your weekend. Barbxx

Cara said...

Wow, looks like it was a great show, thanks for sharing the photos. I must get there one day. Blogger seems to be playing nicely at the moment. I've probably just jinxed it now...

Redanne said...

Missed going this year so it is lovely to see your photos, loving the Steampunk elements. xxx

Jackie PN said...

How fun angela!! What a cool show to go to! I live far away from any fun events such as this!
as for the cover for the MG-love the idea! the bad thing is it would take too much time away from mixed media crafting! lol
hugs & love,Jackie

Felicia said...

Angela, I love all these great photos! I am so jealous! I don't have ANYTHING like this that I can attend here in my state close by. Anything close to this, I would have to be a vendor in order to attend! I would love to go to a big show like that sometime! THanks for sharing these great photos! I know you had a ball! :)

Shoshi said...

I'd love to have gone to that, Angela! Thanks for sharing such fabulous photos. The yarn bombed car was such fun - go on, do the MG!! All that gorgeous steampunk stuff too. It sounds as if you had a really great day out.

Shoshi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10